- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Inspire imaginative adventures and playful learning with Disney’s Elsa and Olaf from the blockbuster Disney Frozen movies; the fun starts straight from the box, and the developmental benefits last a lifetime!
- As they relive their favorite Disney Frozen movie moments with Elsa and Olaf, preschoolers build their creative-thinking, fine-motor, visual-spatial and emotional skills
- Includes Disney Frozen Elsa and Olaf, an icehouse, and everything kids need for a super-cool tea party, including a teapot, hot chocolate and cakes!
- With cute, colorful models and safe, easy-to-handle LEGO DUPLO bricks, this LEGO Disney Frozen 2 educational toddler toy makes a great holiday, birthday or anyday gift for girls and boys ages 2+
- The assembled LEGO DUPLO ice house measures over 3” (12cm) high and combines with other LEGO DUPLO sets to expand kids’ creative play and learning possibilities
|Manufacturer Minimum Age||24.0|
|Educational Objective||Creative Thinking|
|Number of Pieces||17|
|Special Feature||Non Toxic|
|Model Name||Elsa and Olaf’s Tea Party 10920|
This versatile LEGO DUPLO Disney Frozen building toy for toddlers provides a world of play and educational possibilities. While they have fun, little builders progress toward key developmental milestones. They relate to Elsa and Olaf, so role-play boosts emotional development. They can role-play a range of scenarios, from a tea party to hide and go seek among the ice blocks, which develops their creative and visual-spatial awareness. Each piece is easy for little hands to pick up and place, so kids can rearrange the set to create stories of their own – great for imagination and fine motor skills. This charming buildable playset combines iconic themes, familiar settings, well-known characters and toddler-friendly bricks to stimulate preschooler development with creative fun. As play progresses from acting out simple scenes to role-playing make-believe stories, parents can join in and share precious moments with their children.