- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures based off the DC Multiverse
- Classic superhero vs villian mash up! Batman and Azrael are featured in their final fight from Batman: Curse of the White Knight
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Batman comes with a Batarang with rope and two rapiers with sheath
- Azrael comes with a sword
- Included two collectable art cards with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back
- Showcased in DC themed window box packaging
- Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse 7″ Action Figures, Vehicles, Multipacks and Mega Action Figures
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Number of Pieces||7|
|Item Weight||247 Grams|
As Batman, Bruce Wayne has long been Gotham City’s protector, utilizing high-tech weapons, gadgets, and vehicles to assist him in his relentless pursuit of justice! But when The Joker recruits Azrael to help expose a shocking secret from the Wayne family’s legacy, it’s up to Batman to stop the Super-Villains and save the day before the secret is revealed—one that could shake the city to its core. War veteran, knight of the Order of St. Dumas, and now The Joker’s key recruit in the crusade against Batman–Azrael is the Dark Knight’s most powerful new threat, and the one living link to a devastating secret about the Wayne family’s legacy in Gotham City. In an effort to overthrow Batman, Azrael dons an armored Bat suit of his own and threatens to take control of the city.
No Applicable Warning