- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Superman is featured in his Solar Suit from Superman: Lois and Clark
- Superman comes with a pair of alternate hands and a flight stand
- Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front and character biography on the back
- Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures
|Toy figure type||Action Figure|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4 x 2 x 7 inches|
|Age Range (Description)||Baby|
|Model Name||Solar Superman|
Sent to Earth from the dying planet of Krypton as a baby, Kal-El was found by farmers Martha and Jonathan Kent and raised as their son, Clark. As Clark grew up, the radiation from Earth’s yellow sun gave him extraordinary powers, which he kept hidden. Now fully grown, he uses his powers to protect his adopted world as Superman. The Man of Steel is virtually invulnerable and has the powers of super-strength, super-speed, and flight. He also has enhanced senses, including heat vision, X-ray vision, super-hearing, and super-breath. After their universe was wiped from reality and replaced with the New 52 worlds that make up the Multiverse, Clark, Lois, and their son Jonathan have been transported to a new, different Earth. After remaining undercover for many years, Clark dons a black and silver suit and operates as Superman in secret.
No Applicable Warning