- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AHSOKA TANO: A Clone Wars veteran and now wandering Jedi, Ahsoka Tano forges her own path in the galaxy, righting injustices that she discovers
- STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Ahsoka Tano toy, inspired by the Star Wars: The Mandalorian series (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories that make a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- FIND OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Find movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collection
|Item Weight||0.11 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2 x 5 x 9 inches|
A Clone Wars veteran and now wandering Jedi, Ahsoka Tano forges her own path in the galaxy, righting injustices that she discovers Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.) The 6-inch-scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Ahsoka Tano character from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation. Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
WARNING: Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.