- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BOBA FETT (RE-ARMORED): Boba Fett seemingly met his demise in the Sarlacc pit on Tatooine. Fett has survived the beast and has now reclaimed his distinctive Mandalorian armor
- PREMIUM ELECTRONIC HELMET: Featuring highly-detailed deco, series-inspired design, interior padding, adjustable fit, and electronic lights, this full-scale Boba Fett (Re-Armored) helmet is an iconic addition to any Star Wars fan’s collection
- ILLUMINATED RANGEFINDER HEADS-UP DISPLAY (HUD): With the press of a button the rangefinder drops down, activating 2 red LEDs that flash in a “hunting” pattern as well as a white LED-illuminated heads-up display (HUD)
- THE MANDALORIAN SERIES-INSPIRED DESIGN: Fans can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium roleplay helmet, inspired by the live-action series on Disney+
- LOOK FOR OTHER ROLEPLAY ITEMS FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for other entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series roleplay items (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
|Age Range (Description)||14 YEARS+|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Item Weight||1.82 Kilograms|
Once regarded as one of the most fearsome and capable bounty hunters in the galaxy, Boba Fett seemingly met his demise in the Sarlacc pit on Tatooine. Fett has survived the beast and has now reclaimed his distinctive Mandalorian armor. Commemorate the live-action return of fan-favorite character Boba Fett with The Black Series Boba Fett (Re-Armored) Premium Electronic Helmet, inspired by the streaming series The Mandalorian on Disney+! This roleplay item with premium deco, realistic detail, and series-inspired design is a great addition to any Star Wars fan’s collection. Featuring a flip-down rangefinder with flashing LED lights and an illuminated heads-up display (HUD), fans can imagine what it was like for the famous bounty hunter to reclaim his iconic armor and suit up for galactic action alongside The Mandalorian! Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
WARNING: Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.