- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BOBA FETT (TYTHON): Once regarded as one of the most fearsome bounty hunters in the galaxy, Boba Fett seemingly met his demise in the Sarlacc pit on Tatooine, but Fett lived to fight another day
- STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Boba Fett (Tython) toy, inspired by the Star Wars: The Mandalorian series
- SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories that make a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Find movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures; build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors display this fully articulated figure with poseable head, arms, legs, and premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection
|Age Range (Description)||4 years|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.02 x 2.01 x 5 inches|
Once regarded as one of the most fearsome and capable bounty hunters in the galaxy, Boba Fett seemingly met his demise in the Sarlacc pit on Tatooine, but Fett lived to fight another day Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 50-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.) The 6-inch-scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Boba Fett (Tython) character from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.