- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- With up to a 100′ range this RC can go the distance
- Race in standard mode or flip into anti gravity mode
- Perform drifts and tricks at the press of a button
- You can even pop wheelies and do 360 spins
- For ages 8 and up
|Toy vehicle form||Car|
|Age Range (Description)||4 years to 18 years|
Ever wonder what would happen if your Mario Kart RC got struck by Lightning? It would shrink down of course. The world of Nuintendo is happy to bring you the new Mini RC racer. Have Mario race in standard mode or flip into anti-gravity mode to perform drifts and tricks at the Press of a button. Now with added performance you can even pop Wheelies and do 360 spins. With up to a 100″ Range, this RC can go the distance. Do not use The world of Nintendo anti-grav RC in a thunderstorm; actual lightning will not cause the car to shrink down to a mini version although that would be awesome.
WARNING: Adult supervision Required.
There are no reviews yet.