- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STUDIO SERIES DELUXE CLASS: Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- 4.5-INCH SCALE BUMBLEBEE: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a blaster accessory inspired by the film
- BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Battle of Chicago scene
- 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and licensed Camaro modes in 39 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays Bumblebee figure in the Battle of Chicago scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style
|Age Range (Description)||8 YEARS+|
|Item Weight||0.07 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.5 x 5.5 x 8.63 inches|
Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)This Studio Series 87 Deluxe Class Transformers: Dark of the Moon -inspired Bumblebee figure converts from robot to licensed Camaro mode in 39 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Bumblebee in the Battle of Chicago scene. In the Battle of Chicago scene from Transformers: Dark of the Moon, a well-timed distraction allows Bumblebee to escape execution at the hands of Soundwave. Pose the figure out with the included blaster accessory and imagine re-creating this classic movie moment!
WARNING: Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.